After residency and age eligibility is established (click here for more information) the following must be submitted:
Complete Immunization Record (CA Health and Safety Code, section 120325-80)
4 doses of Polio vaccine (3 doses meet the requirement if the last dose was received on or after the 4th birthday)
5 doses of DTP - diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis vaccine (4 doses meet the requirement if the last dose was received after the 4th birthday)
2 doses of MMR – measles, mumps and rubella vaccine on or after the first birthday
3 doses of Hepatitis B vaccine
2 doses of Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
All students enrolling in Montecito Union School District need to be up to date on their immunizations according to California Law. To ensure your child can start school, please make sure ALL forms and immunization records must be submitted to the school office BEFORE the first day of kindergarten. For a list of required immunizations, view Parent's guide to Immunizations required for school entry. According to California immunization law, students in the TK program are subject to the same immunization requirements as kindergarten. Since TK is considered the first year of a two-year kindergarten program, the TB requirement to enter the TK program will be subject to the same requirement as kindergarten.
4. Report of Health Examination for School Entry
6. Verification of identity of parent, caregiver, licensed foster agency or group home representative, or California Superior Court-appointed legal guardian:
7. Kindergarten Questionnaire
8. Online registration (the link will be emailed once all documents are submitted)
9. Authorization to Administer Medication(s) In accordance with California Education Code Section 49423, the following form must be completed if you and your child’s physician determine that medication(s) must be taken during the school day or during school sponsored trips/outings/events. For more information plase click here.
March 9, 2022 5:30 pm-6:30 pm at the Montecito Union School Bell Tower TK/Kindergarten Information Night, please RSVP here.
May 2022- TK/Kindergarten Assessments (More information to come)
August 24, 2022 First Day of School (Transitional Kindergarten student day ends at 12:30 p.m. each day)
2022-2023 Montecito Union School Calendar
2022-2023 Bell Schedule