New Student Enrollment
In-person enrollment support is available at the front office from 8am-4pm, by phone at 805-969-3249, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first step to enrolling your student at Montecito Union School is to provide proof of residency (click here for more details).
After residency is established the following must be submitted:
- Enrollment form & online registration
- Copy of student's birth certificate or passport
- Copy of student's current immunization records (click here for details)
- Verification of Identity of parent, caregiver, licensed foster agency or group home representative, or California Superior Court-appointed legal guardian:
- A Driver’s License (any photo driver’s license or CA ID Card is permitted) OR,
- A Passport with photo ID
- If an agent or representative of social services or foster care agency, appropriate identification
Required documents may be submitted via email, fax, USPS, or drop-off
Montecito Union School
Att: Student Records
385 San Ysidro Road
Santa Barbara, CA 93108